Thursday, September 27, 2007

Kitty Bath


One of the funny things that Halle did today that I just had to laugh at (of course discplined her first then laughed to myself later) But she went upstairs (of course while I was feeding Bennett- so for those of you wondering what it was like with 2 kids... here you go) and stuck a tissue in the toilet...got it wet byt putting her hand in the toilet and waving the tissue around and went to bathe Klio (the cat). She did this repeatedly because when I was walking up the stairs I heard the toilet lid shut and her little feet running back towards the bedroom. I walked in the bathroom and first off the floor around the toilet was sopping wet, the hall into our room was wet, our bed were Klio had been was wet, our treadmill (found right by our bed) had water all over the top of it...and Halle with this smirk on her face telling me that Klio was so dirty so she is giving her a bath. Then a big smile on her face as she looks up at me like aren't you oh so proud of me mommy?? So I think from now on I will be turning on a movie every time I feed Bennett...and locking the bathroom doors.

4 comments:

Melissa Wilson said...

That is so funny, though I'm sure you weren't too thrilled in the moment!

Deya Love said...

You know you loved having toilet water strewn about your bedroom!

Ali said...

Hilarious. I was going to ask when the fascination with the toilet ends, and it seems like it lasts for awhile?

Bree said...

Oh that is too funny! What a little helper...at least she THINKS so!!

counter