Friday, September 7, 2007

Ouch!


Samye's Faithful Readers:
I am writing on behalf of my lovely, brave, in-pain wife. We are in the Labor and Delivery at the Bloomington Hospital, as the picture suggests. I am freezing. They keep these rooms sub-zero/borderline antartctic for these pregos, but enough about me. Samye is dilated to a 6 and 90% effaced (not sure what any of that really means, but I'm sure some of you can relate). She has been having contractions since 1 am, we arrived at the hospital at 5:30 am, her water broke at 10 am, and I don't think we are far off from a baby now at 1:30 pm. She wanted me to keep the blog up-to-date (as a true blogger desires). We will keep you posted.
The less-talented of the two bloggers,
Dustin

16 comments:

Marissa said...

HIP HIP HORRAY!!!! Seeing you in that hospital bed makes my stomach ache!!!! I hope everything goes well and that you'll get a healthy HAPPY baby here safe and sound!! GOOD LUCK!!! love you guys!!!!!!!

Marissa said...

and....i noticed you're smiling in the photo....you must have gotten the epidural already (hopefully if you're at a 6 anyway!!)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! We are anxiously awaiting the good news!
Mom P.

Rachael said...

AHH!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! It is about time! :)
Love, The Whites :)

Amy said...

Alright!
That's a blog addiction if I've ever seen one. Yay for babies!

Shannon Martino said...

yeah!!!! good job Daddy on keeping us all up-to-date via blogging :) Samye is brave to put a picture of herself in labor on the internet. (you look beautiful by the way). You are in our prayers.

Love,
Shannon

Stephanie said...

Yay! He's finally coming! Thanks for keeping us posted. I am addicted too, and I check a couple times a day to see if you are in the hospital yet. I'm praying for you! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited. Let me know when little dude comes.

Anonymous said...

I left the last comment Sayme! Amanda

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!! I've got a brand new nephew! :)

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

Congratulations!!!
-Jess and Sara

The Craners said...

Yea!!!! We are so excited!!! I can't believe what dedicated bloggers you guys are. I hope everything is going great, and I will keep checking back to see picture of cute little dude!

The Collins said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you!! YOu have probably had the baby by now. So congratulations!! You look so happy to be there having your baby. I wish that were me. Hope all goes well! HE is going to be so cute!! Love ya!

Shannon Martino said...

Heard your little boy is in the world. Congrats! We are so excited for your new family of four.

Ali said...

Dustin!
Way to fill in when needed. I caught up on all the excitment a few days late, but CONGRATS to you both!

Anonymous said...

Awww! That little picture with his head over the faucet is SO cute!!

counter