Tuesday, September 4, 2007

No news

Sorry, once again no pictures but had to update everyone...we have been up to nothing. Today was my official due date and since it is 10pm here I am going to guess that "little dude" will be late and not arrive on his due date. I tried though...yesterday I walked 5 miles, and today I put in another 2. We had Pinapple for part of dinner (suppose to help) and I have been (yes picture this) sitting on my ab ball rolling around (rolling my hips) to see if that would do anything. The good news is that he will be healthy and happy when he comes...and by golly he better be sleeping through the night by week 2 because he is going to be so healthy... (wishing??) Anyway- we will keep everyone updated. and when we do head to the hospital...(in 2 weeks??) we will let everyone know via blog- we will take our laptop with us. So let us all pray that little dude decides to show up really really soon!!
*oh and I just got a good kick out of this. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, I have had a counter going as to when "little dude" will be born. As of today he has arrived...please do tell me where ?? Obviously I am missing something... oh well!!

4 comments:

Deya Love said...

Sorry Samye. :( But I know this is all part of the plan, just not your plan. :) Just think of what great shape you will be in and how easy it will be to lose your pregnancy weight because your abs are going to be in amazing shape from your little ab ball. :) He's really just doing you a favor....It's so obvious I've never been pregnant and have no clue what I'm talking about, but I love you and I'm thinking about you!!!!

Shannon Martino said...

I can't believe you walked 5 miles while being pregnant. You are amazing! I don't like walking 5 miles and I am not pregnant.

Good luck and best wishes. You and little buddy are in our prayers.

name choice sharing yet?

Marissa said...

Hey! You haven't blogged since saturday so I was SURE something was happening! I went three days over... and now I can't believe Isaac is 2 weeks tomorrow!! It goes fast. Even funnier - Your widget pannel of the babystrology says you still have 61 days to go...hopefully not!! I think that thing was a joke because it said I had like 98 days left and I was overdue.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are so close to having your second little one! I wish you a fast and safe labor and can't wait to see what he looks like and I can't wait to hear what you've named him :) I hadn't checked on here in a long time and when I do you are about to have a baby! Lol! Well, good luck and best wishes to you and your family... I'll be thinking about you!

counter