Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bennett's first bath and more



Hello to all- we are back! It has been such a wonderful week for us and had to share it with everyone!! Bennett is such a good little baby- we are so excited to have him in our family...especially Halle!! She loves having someone to take care of, and of course enjoys all the special jobs that come with him. I am doing great, for all of those out there that only have one and question if they will ever have another- well the recovery for Bennett was so much faster than with Halle. I am feeling really really good- still just a wee bit sore, but really really good. I am also feeling great because I am no longer pregnant (yeah!)!! I am really excited because my mom is coming up today to help out- it will be nice for Halle since I can't really go anywhere right now (nursing way too often) so my mom can take her places and keep her busy!! We went to a Doctor's apt. today - and as I mentioned before Bennett is such a good eater..well here ya go- I had him last Friday and he weighed in at 8'7. When we left the hospital on Sunday night he weighed 8'1. Today, Tuesday morning he weighed in at 8'8. Yes he does enjoy his food, and yes I think he is going to be a BIG boy!! Oh and these pics are of Bennett's first bath at home- he LOVEs having his hair washed. He just looked at us and cooed the entire time. Now his body...not a fan of having that washed!! Oh well... I will post more pictures later!!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

He has so much hair! What a cute baby. I'm glad Halle loves him, and that he's eating so much. Good for him, even if it's not so wonderful for you. :)

Deya Love said...

Soo cute! I'm glad your mom is coming up! Tell her hi for me!

Shannon Martino said...

He is soooooo adorable! Can't wait to meet him. You mentioned before about traveling at Christmas time. Are you coming?

Hannah said...

Holy Cow...that is some head of hair!! I love it!! He is a cute boy!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I'll agree with everyone else about him having so much hair, but I'll also say thank goodness! I mean, with a dad like Dustin...

Jessica said...

Adorable baby! Glad to find your blog!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! He is a cutie and what a nice name :) Glad you are feeling well! You make me want my next one now... but let's hope that's awhile! Lol! I'll keep checking to see how he grows!

Bree said...

What a cutie! Glad to hear you are doing well and that Halle is enjoying her duties as the big sister! Enjoy the time with your mom!!

Anonymous said...

Samye and Dustin - he is darling. I do really love his hair! I'm glad you're feeling so well at this point Samye. Bennett is so fortunate to be in your family - I know he will be well loved by all of you! Halle will be a great big sister!
You're in our thoughts and prayers:)

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

ohh... So Cute! When do I get to meet your beautiful family?? We need to have a family reunion! Amy G.

counter