Saturday, September 22, 2007

Two weeks and a big helper




Well Bennett is now two weeks old, and yes it is still flying by! He is the best baby...and I know that everyone says that about their kids but he is SO much easier than Halle EVER was!!! He is already waking up just once at night- 3 or 3:30 then will wake up around 7!! SO NICE! He is really easy going, and loves to eat (burn those calories right??) Halle is a great big sister, she is always helping and trying to keep his binky in...that is until I change his diaper than she just doesn't know what to do. We have been doing well since my Mom took off but are super lucky because Dustin's mom or Grammy flies in today to stay with us for a week to help out. We love having such great helpers!!!
On another note- Halle has now grown out of size 5 diapers...do they make a size 6?? I don't want to potty train right now but I don't know if they make diapers that can handle her!?!? I am going to take off today during the kids nap time to see if they make a size 6...and if they don't does that mean we have to start using pull ups?? I think this is about to get really really expensive...as apposed to the regular just expensive to keep kids in diapers!! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sister and brother together! (sounds like something my mom would say, huh?) So adorable...I have to say, Halle makes the goofiest little faces sometimes!

Hannah said...

Huggies makes a size 6. I think I have seen them at Costco.

Cute kids. Lucky you for having such a good sleeper!!

jamie t. said...

How lucky to get such a good sleeper! He is so sweet he almost :) makes me want another!

Stephanie said...

LOVE the pictures. I can't believe how much hair he is! What a cutie. I have to know--is two kids terribly worse than one? Are you stressed out of your mind, or is the transition easier than you thought? I'm just wondering how it goes with the second baby.

Shannon Martino said...

same question as Stephanie - be honest :)

counter