Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Big Kids...



A little late but had to share. Halle went to the Doctor last week and we found out that she is in the 75% for height and weight (great) and of course the size of her head is still of the charts. (She ot that Martino big head...) Love it! Well, we also went to the Doctor earlier this week for Bennett and found out that he, 2 weeks after he was born, now weighs 10lbs. That was Monday...by today...he is outgrowing his 0-3mo. clothing!!! SERIOUS!! The funniest part about Bennett's apt. is the doctor said "Samye, you are going to have a big boy...I mean a BIG BOY!" I thought that was pretty comical! Needless to say I think my kids are going to be bigger than me in no time!!

5 comments:

Allison said...

That second picture of Bennett is just adorable!! He has grown a lot :) Eliza is SO small in comparison... she could still wear some 0-3 months well into her 6th month! You have some cute kiddos! And thanks for checking out our blog... I've enjoyed yours so much I had to copy! So much easier then the other website I was doing!

Shannon Martino said...

He is so adorable, I LOVE his hair.

I can sympathize with the big head thing, McKenna's doctor always had to "draw" in his own growth chart for her head every time we went in too. Weight wise - that's a little different. She came out this morning after having dressed herself in an old skort she found buried in her drawer that I had forgot to pack away. Totally fit her. The size - 18 months. Hmmmm....

Hannah said...

He really is such a cute baby. Totally boy-looking!! I wish my kids had that much hair!

Big babies are the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! Big D, I can't believe you have two kids!!! This is Brianne Garcia... now Serrano. Saw your blog on Katie and Jake's links. Just wanted to say hi, and I feel your wife on the losing your mind bit...mine is so far gone!!!

Bree said...

What a cutie! Love that hair! Is it just me or does he have lots of Martino in him?? But don't worry, I see Dustin too!

counter