Friday, August 10, 2007

Tagged

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!


Jobs I’ve Held:
1. pajama folder (yes thanks dad, made me realize that I did want a college education)
2. horse trainer
3. waitress at Jay's Cafe
4. English department secretary
5. Nanny
6. Receptionist for a vet clinic
7. Receptionist at a Doctors office

Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Legally Blond
3. In Good Company
4. and of course Cinderella (thanks Halle)

My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Reading (while I should be doing other things)
2. Shopping for deals
3. PEDICURES....especially now that I can't touch my toes!

Places I Have Lived:
1. Provo, UT
2. Aubrey, TX
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Dallas, TX
5. Murray, UT
6. Omaha, NE
7. Bloomington, IN
8. London, England


TV Shows I Enjoy:
1. Baby Story
2. Yes Dear
3. The Office
4. Friends
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Ugly Betty
7. Grey's Anatomy

What were likely the 1st things you thought when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. The "official" first time was in Zoology class. I thought, Yeah- he is cute. He would be fun to date.
2. The second first time (does that count?) I thought...yep, he is super cute. I wonder when he will ask me out on a date if I hang and show enough attention?


Places I’ve Been on Vacation (other than the U.S.):
1. Cancun
2. Guatemala
3. Canada
4. London
5. Paris
6. Scotland

Favorite Foods:
1. Shrimp....the cold kind that you peel the legs off of (grotesque i know)
2. Icecream. Anything EXCEPT chocolate chip cookie dough.
3. My mom's black forest cake (which she rarely makes...hint hint...) And no it is nothing like the "real black forest" that has cherries in it..blah!

Websites I Visit (almost) Daily:
1. Email
2. Blog (mine and friends)
3. www.babycheapskate.com (you will find the most amazing deals there!!)


Body Parts I Have Injured:
1. I broke my leg when I was 3 when my cousins convinced me that I could fly...thanks guys.
2. I have osteoarthritis in my knee thanks to a horse injury.
3. and of course had a couple of sprains here and there

Nicknames I’ve been called:
1. Sam
2. Samsonite
3. Samster
4. Samyesosa

Now I get to pick other Blog buddies to do this! Tag, you're it:
1. Amy Lawson
2. Marissa Redder
3. Shelly Collins
4. Hilary Craner
5. Shannon Martino

I chose these people for a reason, because I know they'll tag others that I'm really interested in knowing better.

Have FUN!!! :)

5 comments:

Deya Love said...

Samye, go to one of my blog links called Tangled and True. You can enter for a virtual baby shower! The give away awesome stuff! :)

Amy said...

Oh, I got tagged! Cool! I'll post it tomorrow :o)

Ola said...

That's so cool to find out new things about you... :)

Carma said...

I swear I had nothing to do with the flying incident!

Anonymous said...

I like the "tag" ....you forgot a few ...leave it to Mom to remember!! SamSam & Samyekins....also travel to the carribean & canada.....fun stuff! love talking the other day!
Mom

counter