Saturday, August 4, 2007

100 Mile Club!


Yeah for Dustin!! He has achieved the 100 mile club for the year-which is a big accomplishment seeing as he really started running when we got to Utah!! I bet that he will hit 400 by the time the year is done, he has become quite the runner!! I am super proud of him too seeing as I think I have hit the...5 mile club this year?? (sad huh??) But once we get back to Bloomington I will start walking and then once little dude arrives the treadmill and I will become best buds! Once again...YEAH for a wonderful fit runner of a husband!~

Check out the link!

http://nikeplus.nike.com/nikeplus/v1/html/milestones/print_certif.html?id=951235725®ion=us&language=en&locale=en_us&dateFormat=MM/DD/YY

And yes his nickname is Big Dizzle...

3 comments:

Ali said...

How impressive! Way to go Big Dizzle. Samye, how are you feeling?!

Anonymous said...

Love that knee lift...looks like he has a great stride...!!!

Mom P :)

Bree said...

Congrats Dustin! GOOD LUCK with your marathon next month! And Samye, as always I am inspired by your ambition!

counter