Thursday, August 23, 2007

Emotional etc...



I have a really good husband- I do! This morning was a great example of why he is so good. We woke up this morning around 7:30, and we just laid in bed. Not talking, I am sure he was just enjoying the morning...two seconds later I burst into tears. Sobbing. He sits up and looks at me "What is the matter?" Full well knowing that he couldn't have possibly done anything to make me cry this early in the morning. For goodness sakes he hasn't even looked my way all morning. My reason for crying "I don't have enough sheets." I was sobbing my eyes out because I didn't have enough sheets...when in all reality he had the same amount if not less on his side of the bed. (Yes we do have sides of the bed. Mine is about 3/4 of the bed and he has the other little sliver. We have a King...) Yes, I am an emotional rollercoaster...yes I think that it has a lot to do with the fact that I am pregnant and wanting to be done. Needless to say I think to avoid my rath Dustin might sleep elsewhere tonight...poor guy.

On another note- I need Everyone's mailing address...this is both for birth annoucements and Christmas cards (trying to start early!) SO- even if you think I might have it please give it to me...and if you don't want to post it so all can read your address feel free to email me at samyepeterson@gmail.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truth be known, I did actually have more sheets than she did. Her claims are legitimate, and I am a jerk (but a warm, cozy jerk with sheets to spare). :)

Love you sweetie pie!

Dustin (a.k.a Greatest Husband Ever)

Ola said...

LOL!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Samye,
Hang in there lady, lil dude is coming soon!!

PS THe Wimbley's
PO Box 305
Stockbridge, GA 30281

Hannah said...

haha. Those last weeks are so hard. Right before I had Carson, Jason was trying to help me with my shoes and I got mad at him about that. I can't remember what my reasoning was. Maybe thats the problem...I wasn't reasoning at all.

Best of luck! Hope this baby comes soon!

Laker said...

Poor Dustin. I feel your pain. While Elysa is pretty equitable giving me 50% of the bed, it is the distribution of my portion that I object to. She takes the MIDDLE 50% and I am left with the 25% silver on either side.

Bree said...

I sure don't miss those crazy pregnancy hormones and emotions...and I know James doesn't either! Good luck--your little boy will be in your arms soon enough!

Shannon Martino said...

I must admit that poor Blake is on the same side as Lake. I take up about 75% of the bed, and I am not pregnant. Plus side - I get all of the covers at our house because Blake is always "so hot."

Luv ya!

The Craners said...

I can definately relate with the whole emotional thing... as you saw on my blog. Our poor husbands! It's a wonder they still love us after all this! I hope little dude comes soon, we are so excited for you guys!!! Keep us posted!

counter