Saturday, September 13, 2008

Princess Spaghetti-O's

I have never been a fan of spaghetti-o type meals...the smell of it almost makes me gag. Seriously. But, for 89 cents of pure joy my kids LOVED them. For lunch we decided to give it a try- Bennett ate half the can and couldn't get enough.

Halle ate the other half, and of course she had a white shirt on so immediately she spilled (of course right?) and so it went right in the washer!


On another note I got a bike today...yeehaw! I am getting fitted on Monday morning (it was a huge sale so they didn't have time to officially fit me) but I am super excited! Triathlon is only 4 weeks away... and training is going great!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Spaghetti-O's! I want to join the Spaghetti-O party! And Halle's face makes me laugh out loud...

Allison said...

I wish Eliza would eat them... my reason is because they are cheap!! But she would rather have real spaghetti, none of this spaghetti-O stuff from a can. I will keep trying ;O)

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

seriously that's all I would eat as a child.My parents have pictures of me just like yours-with the spaghettios allll over me.Congrats on the triathalon, I'm super jealous.The only thing keeping me from doing one is I can't swim!Well, I can SWIM but not coordinated enough to do all the cool strokes.Good luck!

knjfabela said...

Love Halle's face! Priceless.

Hibbard Family said...

Spaghetti-O's smell so good to me... but taste nasty.... so I never mind giving them to kaden. Sorry we missed your party, I got pretty sick Monday, looks like you guys had a great time!

Unknown said...

Halle looks so big....

Bree said...

hahaha!!! Halle's face cracks me up!! She is SO cute!

counter