Friday, September 5, 2008

Baggage Oops!

Heard this one and just had to share, this is one of those situations where you can't help but feel sorry for someone and at the same time it's hard to not laugh.

A 78 year-old woman checking in at Sweden's main airport has probably just had her worst airport experience ever.

The woman was preparing to fly from Stockholm's Arlanda airport to Germany on Tuesday.

But, unfortunately, she misunderstood some instructions while checking in and placed herself on the unmanned baggage belt, instead of her luggage!

Seriously!

Grandma was then whisked away down a baggage chute!!!!

She ended up at the baggage handling centre.

Luckily staff members were on hand to help her get up.

And, on a very good note, she suffered NO serious injuries and was even able to catch her flight to Germany.

Poor, old lady. We have a feeling she won't be flying anytime soon.

She definitely shouldn't be traveling alone!

1 comments:

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Poor Grandma!It sounds like the second verse to grandma got ran over by a reindeer. isn't the internet great?Kara found my blog by finding my sisters blog, then I found you from her.It's the only reason I don't make my blog private,I've had a few really good friends from the past find me.So I just don't post anything too interesting anyway since all the world can see it :)My email is kristy_maguire@hotmail.com, let's catch up! And what great friends you have, and a husband that's good at decorating too :)Your dad hasn't aged a bit.

counter