Monday, September 29, 2008

My brave husband

Saturday night we had the General Relief Society broadcast for our church, and yes I have been looking forward to this. A friend of mine was going to ride with me (the long 7 minute drive), and we were going to enjoy each other's company through the broadcast, then enjoy a Prime Rib dinner...with no kids (lovely)! My husband decided since it was him and the kids from 4:45 on he was going to take them to Chuck E. Cheese. Brave soul? Yes! (Mind you, I am never dying to go there...I think I get the from my parents - you know kids screaming, gross food everywhere...and lots and lots of germs.) Anyway the kids had a blast, and my sweet husband loved every moment of it...such a wonderful dad and husband. Just check out the pictures!



4 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

Your husband is so incredibly brave. I don't think Jon would even attempt that. The relief society broadcast was wonderful. I love your Mr and Mrs. Olympia pictures. That should give you and Dustin something to aspire to look like.

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

I love taking the boys to Chucky Cheese or whatever equivilant is nearby but I would never attempt it all by myself. Kudos for Dustin for accomplishing such a feat.

Anonymous said...

Dustin was probably in 7th heaven...he used to LOVE Chuck E. Cheese...playing in the balls was his favorite!

Mom P. :)

Bree said...

That is pretty dang brave!! Way to go Dustin!! Glad he had some fun time with the kids while you could get out for some girl fun!

counter