Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Wife!

This is an overdue birthday shout-out to my sweet wife. She is 25 years young today and aging beautifully (like a fine non-alcoholic wine or an expensive cheese), if I must say so myself. She continues to be the greatest blessing in my life. The best in life began the day I met Samye and she continues to bring such a warmth, caring, and love to our relationship. I am thankful for her! We have had a great couple of days that I'm sure she will post about in the future, but until then, happy birthday, Sam!

Love,

Dustin

9 comments:

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Little Samye Martino?! I found you on Kara's blog, you might not remember me but I grew up in your ward,I was Stephens then. Your family is beautiful and happy birthday!

Marissa said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! I thought about you yesterday a million times and each time I thought, "I'll call her in a minute." I'm sorry. I'll call you today! I hope your next year brings happiness, Joy and MORE KIDS!!!! love you.

Brooklyn said...

Happy Birthday, Samye! I hope you had a great day;

--Matt, B and C

Amy Marie Gessel said...

Happy B-Day Samye!

Ali said...

Happy Birthday Samye!

I love that your husband just compared you to expensive cheese :) If you ever need something to blog about... I'd love to hear/read the story of how you two came to be again. I know that I was kind of around (at least living in your ward) but the details are all fuzzy... just a request for the future. I'm always in the mood for a love story.

Rachael said...

Happy birthday Samye! Hope you had a great day!

Hil said...

Happy Birthday Samye! Sorry I'm a bit late... but I hope you had a wonderful day!

Hibbard Family said...

happy birthday! I'm glad I finally found your blog... I kept getting the food one!

Bree said...

Oh Dustin, you sure know how to make the other husbands look bad! haha!! Sweet post! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Samye! :)

counter