Friday, August 22, 2008

Going potty

We went out to eat the other night (you know the whole family) when Halle decided that she needed to go to the bathroom. No big deal. So we (Halle and I) went to the bathroom where she went. I figured while we were in the stall I would go also. So, I put Halle in the corner and told her not to touch anything. (Anybody know where this one is going?) So I am going to the bathroom when Halle notifies me that she is ready to leave, unlocks the bathroom door, swings it wide open, and walks out to wash her hands. MEANWHILE I am sitting on the toilet trying to get Halle to come back in and close the door (not happening). So I have to stand up, grab her, smile at the three other women in the restroom, and close the door so I can put myself back together.

Next time I am going to the bathroom by myself.

13 comments:

Emilee said...

Samye that is my worst nightmare! This has to be one of your most embrassing moments!

Ali said...

I've so been there. You just brought back flashbacks.

jamie t. said...

We've been there!

Darin & Misty Ralphs said...

So, funny, I think every mom has experienced this at least once. Now I take Abigail to the restroom bring her back to her daddy and then I go. If it's just me and Abigail - we take turns.

Coslett's said...

LOL oh man .....kids you gotta love them! this did make me laugh though sorry don't mean to make fun! she is such a lil cutie though

Jon and Ashley said...

I just found your blog through Emily's. I was so excited. Mine is private, but if you want an invite, email me at ashleypae@yahoo.com

Em said...

lol! You poor thing!!! That is too funny & thanks for sharing!!!

Brooklyn said...

Hahahaha! Thanks for the good laugh! -- Matt

Anonymous said...

Little stinker!!! That is embarrassing.

Morgan said...

Oh no! Tyler did that to me too! I don't think my face has gotten any redder than when I had to get up and grab him. Ah, the joys of being a mom.

Bree said...

Hahaha! SO funny. Well...not for you! Good call on going it alone next time! :)

Kate Perkes said...

What a treat! Been there a time or two, and trust me it doesn't end there. You are definitly better off going by yourself!!

Shannon Martino said...

Hmmmm....I love Halle :)

counter