Friday, August 29, 2008

Premier Night

We went to Premier night tonight (back to school night at UNLV) and it was a blast! They had a band, dj, dancers (who were really good), free food, and lots of fun people there to talk with! The kids loved seeing everyone and Bennett enjoyed it so much that he decided to take his first step tonight! (Watch out world here he comes)
Eating dinner- Bennett would not touch the grass (you can tell how often we see it)!

Halle contemplating dancing... she wanted to but there were SO many people there!

Bennett had already taken his first step, so you can see that he is refusing to be held and just wants to walk.

We had such a blast!!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

I love Halle's facial expression on the "I want to dance, but too many people" picture. It made me laugh! :) It looks like you had a lot of fun there. Wow! Congrats to Bennett - first word and step all in about 24 hours AND before he is one! Too cute!

Melissa Wilson said...

Hey! What carseat do you have to fit in the Peg?

Allison said...

Your family is too cute! Thanks for the Happy Birthday! I wanted to wish you happy early birthday in case I can't get on this weekend... we have more family coming :) I will always remember your birthday because I remember thinking it was SO cool that we had birthdays so close growing up :o)

I hope it's a good one!!!

Ali said...

Free food... it doesn't get better than that. Congrats to Bennett on his first steps :) Your kids are SO cute.

Anonymous said...

I love Halle's "contemplative" face and little bandanna! And Bennett is so precious.

counter