Saturday, August 30, 2008

Heard the news?

Some of you may have already heard about the leak of this much anticipated novel by Stephenie Meyer. I feel really sad that someone leaked a partial draft of her book on the internet. I am even MORE bummed that she has put the book on hold indefinitely because of this leak.

I am thrilled, however, that she has made the partial draft available to us her fans who wouldn't go read it illegally on the internet. If you want to download it go see her site here ( http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html)

I am excited to read this...hopefully one day she will go back and finish it!!

3 comments:

Ali said...

DITTO to everything you said.

Of everything she's written, this piece of Midnight Sun is my absolute favorite. Oh my goodness, I LOVE reading how Edward fell for Bella. Gush. Swoon.

I am so frustrated that it's been on hold. Shame on those who leaked it. I hate to wait.

Rachael said...

I feel the same way! I really love the draft though. It was hard to stop reading it even though I know what happens.

Emily B said...

I hope she finishes it soon. I can't believe she only posted the chapters leading up to the meadow chapter. I'm ready to read more!

counter