Thursday, August 14, 2008

FACEBOOK CRAP

Ok, So I enjoy the occasional catching up with friends via facebook. It is a great way to connect with those that you haven't seen in awhile! Well, all this enjoyment ended tonight when I saw that I put a link on every friends' facebook for mobile ring tones. Yep, I got phished. Phishing is when someone comes in and tries cracking your password- and they succeeded with me! SO needless to say passwords are changed and i apologize for the inconvenience!!

6 comments:

Hannah said...

I was wondering if that is what that was! So annoying!

Hil said...

Oh, I just thought you were very enthusiastic about ring tones! haha! That is very lame. I'm so sorry! I am going to have to change my password.

Bree said...

I was surprised to see that you had written on my wall but once I read it I knew something must be up...couldn't really picture you online searching ringtones for hours!! HAHAHA!! But you inspired me to change my password too!

Jessica said...

I knew it couldn't be you since you got rid of cell phones!! :)

Allison said...

I was excited to have a comment from you and then saw that it was a scam - so sad ;o)

I can't stand when that happens... it makes me wonder if they take any of your info. I haven't had it happen to me yet, but many of my friends have.

Em said...

I was wondering about that too. It didn't seem like you. That's weird. I'm going to have to watch out for that!!!

counter