Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Catch up

So for some reason my computer isn't letting me download some pics and video that was taken this week...i will have to get my husband right on that...I mean EVERYONE wants to see Bennett hog down his 8th chicken nugget (my kids love to eat)!

We have finished painting the kitchen and dining room- and are about half-way decorated. I am searching for a hutch and have yet to find something that I really like...we are going to start painting the family room this week and hopefully finish it! Then I can start buying decorations/furniture for that room. Everyone says it takes time but do you ever wish that you could wrinkle your nose and have your home completely done and decorated just how you picture it in your head? That would be nice.

Anyway- on another note Bennett is turning 1 in less than a month which means I have ALOT to do before that day comes! First thing on the list is to find some place to take pictures! I figure the best place to get the word out is on the blog so here we go- I want to get his 1 year old pics taken...any suggestions?? I would love to do something outside, but don't want to pay 2 arms and half a leg for them. So- If you have any ideas let me know!!! (Any hook-ups here???) Also- we are going to be hitting up the outlets here in Vegas next week...anyone interested in coming? Let me know so we can set up a day that works-I figure I will shop from 10-12ish... any takers?

10 comments:

Emilee said...

I'm always up for a day at the outlets! I can't believe that Bennett is almost 1 and yes, I'd love to see him eat 8 chicken nuggets!

Rachael said...

You might want to check out this person.

http://www.beckyearlphotography.com
Her name is Becky Earl. A lot of my friends in Vegas go to her (I think she was in my stake, but she wouldn't remember me - sort of like a friend of a friend..) I didn't look at the prices, so not sure how much. Have fun getting your house put together! I'll let you know if I can find some other photographers in Vegas.

knjfabela said...

Hey, Sam. I know you remember Mark Porter, right? Well, his older sister Sarah lives there in Vegas and I think she does picture on the side. You can check out her blog at:
vegasmartinfamily6.blogspot.com

I hope that helps. Good luck, can't wait to see the pics!

Sara B said...

Samye- i can't wait to see your house and see what fun stuff you are doing to it! I am up for the outlets! I haven't been for a long time. LEt me know when!

Brooklyn said...

I would really love to see a picture of Bennett "hogging down" a hot dog. That description made me laugh. Have fun on b-day number one! -- Matt

Anonymous said...

ME! except I won't be there... :(

Amy Marie Gessel said...

Ummmm Hello Sayme... My hubby... you are family!! You and your family fly up here and Anson will shoot Bennet and your whole family for free! Or you can talk Anson into making a trip to Vegas... I guess flying doesn't come cheap hu??? Good luck!

Denisse said...

Can't wait to see pics of your new house!!!! We just finished painting our family room and it was a pain in the neck! We still have the kids' room and the dining area!!:) Good luck and I can't believe Bennett is almost 1!!!!!! Time flies!!!!!!!

Erin said...

I totally agree with the whole "wrinkle your nose and have it done" thing! We've been in our house since January and still aren't done. It's pretty impossible to stay on task when you have a 6 month old! Good luck with the painting. Joseph & I are done with the painting (we made sure to be done before we moved in since Jonathan was on his way) but now we're decorating. Slowly, but surely. :)

Bree said...

Oh I SO wish I could meet you for shopping!! :) Have fun!

counter