Tuesday, May 15, 2007

We Made It!!

Well, we all made it safe and sound. The flight over here was nice and long for Halle and I, but I am sure it would have been much longer if we had ridden with Dustin!! Dustin made it safe and sound Friday night- so he spend Saturday getting our new apartment ready for us to arrive with the help of my parents and sister. It didn't take much to get it ready as we really didn't bring much with us!! My parents were in town all weekend as they had been up in meetings up at BYU-Idaho and decided they wanted to stay longer to see Halle (of course!) It was nice seeing them and we are excited to be able to see them a lot this summer. (They plan on coming up to drop kids off at summer camps at BYU, and we will also be camping with them in June!) Sunday was Mother's Day...it was a great day. Although Halle and I are still having a rough time with the time change...two hours doesn't seem like a lot until you have a 2 year old and pregnant lady involved!! Eewww! Dustin started work yesterday and is enjoying it, he is working with the Student Leadership office and ...yep my mind has gone blank- and one other office. He will be leaving on his first retreat this week for 3 days- they are going up to SLC for a conference and are putting them up in hotels, and everything!! Halle and I will have a lot of fun girl time this week. We are excited for summer to start- as we speak they are getting the pool ready to open for the summer (yipee!!) I will try putting up some new pics as soon as I get the camera out and start taking some pictures!! Hope all is well!

0 comments:

counter