Thursday, May 17, 2007

Check it out


So Halle is down for a nap and I am looking online at cute t-shirts when I ran across this one. I think it is hilarious. Now there are a couple of things about this shirt that make me laugh...if you have ever been pregnant before than you will totally understand. You don't have to have a t-shirt that says touch my belly-strange people will do it anyway without given any sort of permission!! And then there is the budda, yes as a pregnant woman who has to also take care of a 2 year old I feel like one big budda sometimes, and the thought that maybe if I rub my belly long enough it will bring me the good luck of no tantrums, no big stinky diapers that make me nauseous, and a husband that will cook, clean, do the laundry...and massage my feet. Maybe I should get this t-shirt...or maybe ask for it as a b-day present...a very early one!! And as a side note...Dustin does offer to do all of those things EXCEPT massage my feet. So I guess the budda is working some magic.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ok, that's way cute. Get it as a present to yourself...you work hard enough!!!

Shannon Martino said...

OK,funny shirt. I don't think I personally would be brave enough to wear it. Random people rub your belly anyway, I don't think I would want a shirt giving everyone permission to do it :)

Bree said...

Hi Samye! I think it is time to post an update picture of your belly!! We'd love to see your belly progress!!

counter