Tuesday, May 15, 2007

More Utah updates





So I finally got around to getting pictures downloaded and wanted to share. The first one is of our first official BYU cougars baseball game...lots of fun. You have to enjoy the pics of Halle eating icecream, of course outside...as you can see I didn't want that mess inside!! Then my sweet dad truly loved being up here to see Halle (so did my mom of course) but he loved it, and she loved him just as well. They enjoyed reading stories together right before bedtime. Super cute!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you guys made it out there!!!! Did you keep your townhouse in Bloomington, or did you have to pack everything up again???

Shannon Martino said...

These pics are too cute!! (I like your hair cut)

Anonymous said...

Her smile is darling!!

Shannon Martino said...

I think I NEED to see a cute pic of you pregnant this time around :) The pic of you and Hal is super super cute, but I need one that shows your belly (well, shows it under a shirt. I don't need to see your actual belly)

counter