Monday, May 21, 2007

Prego Stuff



So I gave in to peer pressure and here are some pics of me pregnant. I am 26 weeks pregnant today which makes me about 6-1/2 months pregnant. For those of you who knew me when I was pregnant with Halle I think I am a bit smaller with dude (who knows why though because I still have the same bad habits!!) We also have a picture with Halle and I together...notice the matching bellies?? haha-Along with these pics I thought I would include certain things that I just couldn't live without being pregnant:
1. My Reef flip flops. These are the most comfy flip flops you will ever purchase in your whole entire life. The $20 that you spend on these is well worth it. I just today replaced my pair that I bought when pregnant with Halle. I am even going to go so far as to say that you could quite possibly run a mini-marathon in these things.
2. My body pillow. I can snuggle up tight to this thing and it doesn't move, doesn't make me hot...and most of all doesn't complain about snuggling with a hot-body pregnant woman.(husband??)
3. Swimming pool. This is the best workout that I have gotten in weeks. I can't run anymore for fear that everything will fall out, I don't go walking with Halle because let's face it she doesn't have the patience for walking and neither do I. I also love a swimming pool because I feel weightless again.
4.Frozen Grapes. We all get that craving late at night and me especially ever since I became pregnant. Frozen grapes are the best thing because they fulfill that craving without me feeling totally guilty the next time I go in for a weight check.

That is all I can think of right now...so above all else enjoy the pics!!

7 comments:

Ali said...

Samye - Congrats on Halle's big girl bed. The idea of letting her choose her sheets is something I will need to remember when the time comes. You both look darling with your tummies! I also appreciated the tips (reefs, body pillow, etc). And I agree that swimming when you're pregnant feels so good!

jamie t. said...

Your bellie is so cute! I am so excited for your little family! Halle is getting so big. Good luck with the bed. Anna loved hers!

Em said...

Aw! You look great! I just bought a replacement pair of reefs not too long ago too, but got a size too big! What a waste!

Shannon Martino said...

So our pregnancies must be from the same mold :0) I too cannot live without my Reef flip flops (pregnant or not), lived in the pool, and devoured frozen grapes. Interesting....watch out for the pool when you start to get really big. I went once and swam for a while feeling weightless, then when I tried to get out I pretty much couldn't hold the wait in the "real world" and fell back into the pool. Pretty funny :)

Oh, thanks for giving in and posting pics of the belly. SOOO cute!

Shannon

Hannah said...

You seem so small to me! (But maybe it is cause I am about ready to pop...) You are a cute pregnant person! Congrats!

Bree said...

So cute Samye! You look great! I'm glad you are doing so well. Wish we were in Idaho so we could come down for a visit!! How long are you in UT?

Anonymous said...

Haha, cute...I have that exact color t-shirt and green shorts you have on! My fav. outfit.

counter