Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Snuggle partner?

Halle and I recently enjoyed a shopping trip to Savers (if you have never been there...it is AMAZING!!) I scored some major deals while there (maternity overalls...brand new for $2?) I am in heaven! BUT- because Halle was so good while shopping I let her pick a toy to bring home. She picked a big giant RAT. I think it is suppose to be Halloween decoration, but around our house it has become quite the pet. I went to check on Halle during nap time one day and this is what I saw...

wait...you can't tell what she is snuggled up to? Here is a better angle...

Kind of creepy, right??

Photobucket

8 comments:

knjfabela said...

Too funny!

Hannah said...

oh my heavens. that is way too funny. i had to show that picture to my husband and we both got a good laugh.

Emily said...

That's funny...in a wierd sort of way :) I'm impressed she still takes naps! Go Halle!

jamie t. said...

Creepy was the first thing to come to my mind! :) Rrally funny though

Stuart Humes said...

Ha Ha that is funny! She is going to think that is really gross and hilarious someday!

Katie said...

Ahahaha! Kind of creepy, but precious at the same time. :)

Connie said...

OK ..... I think she really, really wants a pet!!! Hahaha! Tell her Oxford's coming for Thanksgiving to give you all a dose of "life with stinky dog"!

love you all!

vickersfam said...

yes, a little creepy but kind of cute! I always forget about Savers (since it's not close to us), but have heard of great deals there. Thanks for the reminder...and way to go, frugal-mama!

counter