Monday, September 28, 2009

32 Weeks

Here is the 32 week mug shot...and yes I am growing more and more every day!

The highlight of last weeks appointment was when the Dr. said "wow you are growing a chunker in there"...and then continued to question my due date. He thinks they are off on my due date (surprise?) He thinks this little guy will come sooner than the expected arrival (not too sad) especially since I am measuring 4 weeks early (36 to be exact).

Anyway- the curtains.... I got the idea from Traci -and I love the way they turned out! They are actually drop cloths from home depot...and ran me a total of $20. AND they were already hemmed and ready to hang I just had to put a stitch on top! (woohoo for easy curtains!)

Photobucket

5 comments:

jamie t. said...

Cute Tummy! I hope for your sake that the baby comes early. I also love your curtains. What a great idea. I'll have to steal that someday when I have a house.

Brittany Seager said...

you are the cutest pregnant lady!! and the curtains! thats so awesome....

Jeremy and Taren said...

You look amazing. Let me know if you need anything. I keep missing you at church. I have been carrying around a certain something Kenna had to borrow a while back and I never see you. LOL!!

Heather said...

You are adorable! Weren't you pregnant with Bennett, like... yesterday? :)

Anonymous said...

cute as a button, though i never understood the saying. i can nly hope I look that good when I have #3.

Also, I agree about pumpkin stuff being yummy. I love pumpkin muffins! and pumpkin bread!

oh and the curtains were perfect to dress up that big window.

I hope you have a happy delivery since it seems lil dude will be arrivng sooner than later!

counter