Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall Yummies

I love fall, and living in Vegas you really don't get "fall" like we did in Indiana. So- what better way to celebrate then go to Trader Joes and get some Pumpkin Butter! We stopped by and picked some up after a Dr. appointment today (along with some other necessities) If you have never had any you HAVE to stop by and pick some up, especially if you like the pumpkinny taste of anything!! (Pumpkinny isn't a word....but I think it should be!)

ps- OCT 1st is pumpkin muffin day....yummy yummy

Photobucket

7 comments:

Emilee said...

Pumpkin butter.... MMMMMM! Too bad there is no Trader Joe's for me to run to. However, I think I'll be making some pumpkin muffins tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up!

Andrew Flegal said...

Do you have Carrie Anne's recipe?

I need to get a hold of it "right quick" if tomorrow's pumpkin day! Thanks for the reminder!

The pumpkin butter looks way delicious.

Ali said...

That's was me!

CarrieAnne said...

I LOVE that you reminded people to make pumpkin muffins! :) I am at the temple in Sweden right now and I will have to wait until Saturday to make them. I want them so badly now that I read your post though. That pumpkin butter looks amazing. Enjoy! And if you need me to, I can send Ali the recipe. :)

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

Oh my goodness, I think I will have to hunt down the closest Trader Joes!!!

Denisse said...

I will have to go look for this Pumpkin Butter next time I go to Trader Joe's! I've had their cranberry butter and it's delicious! Can't wait to try this one!:)

Hibbard Family said...

Thanks for the pumpkin muffin... yummy!

counter