Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Simply Amazing"

Have you noticed that I finally have some color on my blog? It looks simply amazing...the color, fonts used...everything! Hilary over at Simply Yours redid my blog for me and she did SUCH a great job! Her eye for colors and design is amazing (don't you think?)! So- head on over and check her out- she is so great and has some wonderful designs!! She will even make a design specifically for you if you aren't seeing what you want! (beautiful I know)! Thanks again Hilary- I LOVE IT!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Heather said...

SUPER CUTE SAM!

Michelle Glauser said...

Somehow I'm just getting "Families are Foreve" without the R. But otherwise, it looks good!

janet said...

looks great! it's always fun to have a blog makeover.

Emilee said...

Love the new look & that it's personalized! It fits you perfectly.

Bree said...

Love it Samye--it looks so cute!

Kate Perkes said...

LOVE IT!! SOrry bout your bad day the other day. Unfortunately I AM living in 15 degree weather, and yesterday we had to get out of the house so bad, and where did we go??? Mcdonalds Playplace... Germ-o-rama! Yuck.. Ohh well.. gotta love the Burg! =)

janine said...

adorable!

knjfabela said...

It looks like you are having a better day today! What a great way to top it of....a blog design that is so cute!

counter