Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good pics

Remember when I took Bennett to get his one year old pictures? Yeah...crying....tears....snot...you know we had everything happening. I finally chose one with his eyes big, red, and puffy...tears are coming down his cheek...I know great memories right? Well we were at the mall on Tuesday and they were "running a deal" where you could get a free 10x13 if you just let them take your picture. I figured why not try for free right? And look what my little man decided to do:





I loved it! And of course after seeing these great pictures I got my free 10x13...did I get any more? nope! AND the best part is we got another coupon for a free 10x13...so we are going to do this again when we actually plan on getting pictures taken and bring Halle along all for FREE!

16 comments:

Coslett's said...

awwwwww adorable sam adorable!!!! what a sweet boy......

jamie t. said...

Those are so cute! He is growing up so fast. You also can't beat a great deal!

Bree said...

What a cutie!! He looks SO grown up!!!

Kami P. said...

Good for you for not buying more! Now thats power!

Hibbard Family said...

The pics turned out really good, good job on not getting suckered into buying more!

Kate Perkes said...

Way to work the system Samye... a true salesmen's wife at heart! He is so cute! I love it when you can get a good picture, there's so much happiness in that for some reason. =0) Cute cute..

Melissa Wilson said...

How cute! I can't believe how big he is already!

knjfabela said...

That last picture is darling! Just looking at his cute little face makes me want to kiss it all over! Cute hair by the way.

Sara B said...

He looks so great! Handsome little devil!

Laura said...

He looks so old! But adorable and cute all the way.

Jeremy and Taren said...

Cute pics! Thank you so much. Kenna's Birthday is on Wed so maybe next week would work better. Is that ok? She would love to hang out with Halle. She even brought her a tootsie roll to church today. It was really funny. She said this ones for Halle. We just laughed.

Stephensen Celebrations said...

Bennett is so cute. Every time I see your kids pics I think they are pictures of Drew and Nikki. Your children definitely favor your family Samye.

Alisha Brown Stephensen

Denisse said...

Wow! It only seems like yesterday when I was checking out your blog of pictures of him just being born!!! AND look at him now! What a handsome little guy!:) Kids grow way toooo fast don't they?:)

Anonymous said...

HALLE LOOKS LIKE DUSTIN! AND BENNETT LOOKS LIKE SAMYE!

HAYHAY said...

Those really are precious. I love good pictures. You just never know how it's going to go with little ones. Those look great. Your kids have gotten so big! They are beautiful.

janet said...

so darling! He's such a big boy!

counter