Saturday, June 2, 2007

Odd Things

I have realized that, yes, I am addicted to blogging. Not necessarily blogging about what I have been up to (as you can see as the last post was on Monday) but I LOVE reading about what all of my friends are up to! I enjoy the pictures that they always share- and the always comical posts that I run across. I believe that since I have admitted to this I can continue on with rambling about what we have been up to this week.

A benefit of being here in Provo is that my little sister is here going to school- and well besides the fact of being able to see her all the time we are also enjoying the benefits of a free babysitter (woohoo) so on Wednesday night Dustin and I enjoyed a date night out! We went and ate at Jason's Deli (our favorite sandwich place in the whole wide world) and then went and test drove our new dream car.Yes it is the Toyota Sequoia. We have been looking at getting different cars- and wanted an SUV we wanted one large enough so that when we bought it we could use it for the next 10 years and not have to worry about outgrowing it or it dieing on us. Needless to say I am in love with this car. The price tag on it...not so much. It might be a while before we can get this car but our honda is just fine with what we need right now.

Another thing that I have been working on and would love help from anyone that has any suggestion is Halle's hair. That girl gets the BIGGEST knot you have ever seen in the back of her hair when we ride in the car. I don't know if we need a different car seat cover or... I am at a loss for words. It seriously looks like she is hiding some furry creature in her hair by the end of the day.

Today we got to drive up to Provo Canyon to see just how pretty it is this time of year. Halle actually enjoyed the ride looking out her window at all the pretty mountains and trees...exclaiming often "wow...big".

It was a great drive, and nice to see such a wonderful change of scenery after being in Bloomington (Indiana has its own set of natural wonders).

Last but not least- I am looking for a good blessing outfit or Christening outfit for little dude. Any suggestions? I am finding it hard to find a cute one for boys.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah, the blessing outfit for a boy is tough. If you're not into ruffles and boys on boys, then you might have to abandon the idea of white altogether. I personally think baby boys look great in those little ties.

Andrea said...

Hey Samye-

I got TJ's at the Distribution Center. No ruffles; complete manliness. It looks like a white romper, if that helps any.

counter