Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Early Father's Day








I just couldn't wait to show everyone these pics!! We got these day as a Father's Day present (surprise!!) for Dustin, my Dad and Dustin's Dad. (Once again....surprise!!) It was also a great excuse to get Halle's pictures done again, maybe even for the last time by herself. I liked the photographer a lot-she worked really well with Halle-so of course it was hard to narrow down which pictures I wanted to get. These aren't all the pics, but some of the ones that I liked the most.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halle's adorable. We're looking forward to seeing you guys this Saturday!

--Matt

Em said...

Aw! SO cute!!!

jamie t. said...

So Sweet! What a great Idea :)

Amy said...

Those are so cute!
You have got to be the most photogenic person I know!

Ali said...

I love the one of Halle hugging your stomach - so sweet.

The Collins said...

Samye- you two look so cute. NOthing like mommy and daughter posing together. I need to get some of carter again. So I will be going and doing that quite soon also. You look so cute with your prego belly. So fun!

Shannon Martino said...

Hi, so guess what, McKenna and I will be in town for two very short days next week. Want to say hi for a bit? Pass along a phone number to me that you are easy to get a hold of on. We fly in Tuesday evening and leave Thursday afternoon.

Love ya,
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable (spoken like a true grandmother...) I hope the grandmother's get some pics also???

:)

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute, Sam & Halle! I'm excited to see you all the end of the Month!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

OMG you are beautiful, and I miss Halle so much

counter