Thursday, June 21, 2007

Book for Boys


Sorry it has taken awhile for the next blog to come but, as you all know we were a bit busy traveling in Texas. We did have a good time we got to see all the family and friends that one could possibly dream of seeing!! Anyway- I have been wanting to talk about this book that I just got Dustin for Father's Day. IT IS GREAT!! It was the perfect gift for a dad-to-be of a little boy. This book is great (and thanks to Amazon not too expensive!!) It has all sorts of handy things that older guys might need refreshing on, or boys might someday want to learn!! It covers everything...a few topics are- Making a battery, Rules of Soccer, Baseball's Most Valuable Players, Making a Go-Cart, Skipping Stones...and the list goes on and on and on. It is a super cute book with all sorts of information. I would highly suggest it to anyone, more specifically for a husband from a wife. IT reminds them of all of their (I guess you could say) "duties" to teach their sons. This book was also recomended for the teenager but I think that might be a bit dangerous. Try it out!!

2 comments:

Deya Love said...

It was great to see you to. I wish I could've seen Halle but at least I finally met Dustin. I also wish we would've had more of a chance to chat. I think we've both changed a ton since the last time we hung out, what, 5 years ago?

Ali said...

Samye,
Welcome back to your blog! I missed your entries. And thank you for this book recommendation. My brother and his wife are having their first son and this would be great for them. Their baby boy will be my parent's first grandson (six grand daughters!) so I think there is a need for a book like this.

counter