Saturday, June 9, 2007

Granddad Passes On



On Friday night at 5:45 my Granddad, Frank Martino passed on from this life. He was in Africa on vacation with his wife Meme and their two sons and wives when this event started happening. All of his sons were able to go to Africa and see him before it happened-so I am greatful for that. We will be traveling to Texas this week for the viewing and funeral, and then Halle and I will be staying to play for a little bit with my mom!! Thanks for all your love and support.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Samye...I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandfather. I hope you make it to Dallas safe and sound. Maybe we can have a playdate!

jamie t. said...

Samye I'm so sorry. I am glad that your able to make it home to be with your family.

Anonymous said...

prayers for you and your family Samye. I am sure this is a very difficult time for you all...I am glad you will see Suga Mama

Devin and Megan said...

Samye,
Please give your grandma a hug for me. I am 2 weeks away to having her, so it could be any time!
Good luck this weekend.
Love ya
Megan

Ola said...

I'm so sorry, Samye. It must be super hard for you... My prayers are with you!

counter