Friday, June 8, 2007

GOOD!


Ok, so I am not really up to date with all the latest gossip etc..but I have been following this whole scandal where she got out of jail? Totally not fair, so I am glad to hear that as of today she is being put back in the court to decide what will happen. Personally I hope that she goes back to jail, and gets a cell mate with the name of Bertha (sorry if there are any Bertha's out there) who teaches this snotty rich girl a lesson or two. I am not a mean person but I mean for goodness sakes she violated the law and should pay the price what everyone else in the world has to do. And that is how I feel.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I totally, completely agree. Amen Samye!!

jamie t. said...

Thats how I feel! How spoiled can you be. I love reading your blogs. I laugh out loud :)

Anonymous said...

I completely agree!!! I ha--er, strongly dislike Paris Hilton in general. The fact that she broke the law, but is getting out of jail because she's a little whiny princess, makes me loathe her even more.

knjfabela said...

Samye, Hey it is Kara Fabela (Brown). I know that you are in town and I would love to see you. Please call me (940) 300-3739. This is my cell phone so I will answer. I hope you read your comments.

counter