Friday, June 22, 2007

HELP PLEASE!!

This is a "call out" for help. WE REALLY NEED IT!! To this day we are referring to the boy in my tummy as little dude. Names just haven't been clicking for us, and we haven't found one that we really really like. SO- please reply and give us any and all little boys names that you can think of. It has gotten to the point that when we go to the grocery store, I try listening to what other moms are yelling to figure out what their kids names are. So- let's here em!!! Just so you know we aren't total slackers the only names that I like (I haven't run some of these past the D-man yet) but, I like: Kyler, Devon, Mitchell, Scout, and Jack. But please give me more names!!!

9 comments:

The Collins said...

THose are cute names!! I know we had the hardest time coming up with a name for this second little guy, but thanks to my dad mentioning Sawyer we loved it and are going to name him Sawyer. I like the name Beckham nickname: Beck. My sister in law named her little boy Bennett. Judd (like judd law) or Jedd. ummm, I had such a hard time but these are names that are so cute but didnt use them because family or close friends have used them. Good Luck!! Talk soon!

Ola said...

I LOVE the name Jayden... I think it's cute...
If anything else pops out, I'll let you know... :)

Deya Love said...

Some of the cute ones I've seen at work are:

Max
Breck
Jensen
Porter
Jack- i like that one too
Kallin
Peter (totally kidding!)

Amy said...

Here are some names of little boys just born, or in nursery: Trevor, Anders, Carson, Nathan, Caleb, Ellis, Taylor, Alex, Benjamin, Tyler, Drew, Gabriel, and Jackson.

Boys names are tough.

Melissa Wilson said...

Here are the names of some of Emma's friends: Corbin, Logan, Jett, Mason, Henry(I think its making a comeback!), Romney, Ebin, Harrison (but, like wilson, it would sound weird with peterson...), Caden, Randell, Rowen (her cousin), and William. Hope these spark some interest or at least narrow it down for you!

Anonymous said...

I like Jack and Kyler...here are some others:

Nicholas
Gabriel (Gabe for short...I know it's already been mentioned)
Hunter
Luke
Seth
Gavin
Jared

Hope that helps!!

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

Some have said Anson is a cool name. Better yet, Anson Gessel Peterson! I hereby give permission for usage rights.

Em said...

If you like Jack, how about Jackson Boyd Peterson? That has a nice ring to it!

Anonymous said...

Love them all and have been thinking....here are some.
David's top pick is David. (shocker I know!)
I like Beckett, Oliver, Hudson, Cole, Ethan, Ryan, Brian. I guess it jsut depends if you want to go more traditional or a little more unique. We will keep our eyes and ears open! Talk to you soon!

counter