Monday, June 25, 2007

New Do and 30 Weeks!



My mother-in-law absolutly loves the fact that I have had more hair-dos than any one she has ever known over the past 4 years. AND of course here comes another one!! I went to get my hair done while in Provo, I was highly recommended to go see this hairdresser who works out of her home, and only charges $45 for a cut and color. WOW!! I pay $35 in Indiana at my old hairdresser just for a cut- so I thought this was a steal!! IF anyone is looking for a new hairdresser in Provo area let me know because she was great!! I also wanted to post some 30 week pics...10 weeks to go!! YEAH!!!

12 comments:

Ali said...

You look gorgeous - as always. I love your hair. I can't believe your baby will be here in ten weeks. That is so exciting. I'm still thinking about boy names and will get back to you :)

Stephanie said...

Your hair is darling! And you look great. You're almost to the end! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks like it is "angled" a little bit more; love the highlights. They're fun to have in the summer...

Mom P :)

Anonymous said...

I am most DEFINITELY taking advantage of that when I come up to Provo! Your hair looks great!

Marissa said...

love the new hair! also, love the swimsuit tan lines!! Have you been out at the pool alot?? ha! You look great.

Ola said...

You looks so cute!!!

The Collins said...

I love your hair and your belly!! You look so cute! Hope you are doing good! Have fun in Utah!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is cute Samye! I like th ecolor and the cut looks easy to manage. I cut mine off i will have ot email you a pic...miss ya

Anonymous said...

I love the new cut Samye, it looks easy to manage, and the color is good too. I cut mine off so it is short now check it out on facebook....miss ya

Amy said...

you're like the cutest thing on two legs Samye!

jamie t. said...

You could pull off any cut. Good luck the last ten weeks!

Becca said...

I am a friend of Ali Flegal, and I saw the link to your blog while I was looking at her blog. I was roommates with Ali at BYU-I at one point, and was also roommates with Carrie Forsyth. Anyway, I recognized your name, although I didn't really know you at BYUI. So, the reason I am giving you this long explanation is to explain who I am so you don't think that some random creep was looking at your blog!! I just moved close to the Provo area and am actually looking for a new hairdresser right now. Do you mind telling me how I can find this lady? Thanks!

counter