Sunday, July 1, 2007

Pretty pretty princess


So at first I was worried that Halle woud love Elmo all her life... I didn't think that was a "typical" girly fascination. But, the girly side of her has now kicked in full throttle. She LOVES princess stuff!! From her princess bed, to her clothes, to now wanting jewelry like a princess she is in love. And that doesn't count whenever we see anyone like a Miss Provo (she was a the grocery store the other day) and had her crown on etc...and Halle was just mesmerized by her. Couldn't take her eyes off of her. Needless to say we are a pretty pretty princess and that is why for her birthday we are doing a princess birthday this weekend. (Yes, we wish you all could come...I am pretty sure I invited all those in the Provo area but if you live here and weren't- let me know because we want you here!!) Anyway- that is all that has been going on. Dustin just got back from a weekend camping retreat up to Martin's Cove with the Student Leadership Program- and he had lots of fun. We had fun here at the house doing girly stuff but am glad to get him back here. I'll try getting more pics up, especially since this week is the 4th of July (YEAH!!)

2 comments:

jamie t. said...

Welcome to the world of princess'. Anna went through a spiderman phase but she soon got over it. That should be a fun birthday!

PS: How do you get graphics from off the internet?

Ali said...

Samye,
You have offered me hope. I love everything "girlie" and Eliza is way into trucks, trains, and legos...there's nothing wrong with this, I just want someone to play barbies with!

counter