Saturday, July 14, 2007

Park City Retreat






Boy do they treat us well here at BYU! This past week Dustin had a retreat in Park City (a really really nice ski resort here) and they invited Halle and I to come along! It was a great get away, and even better since they paid for a lot of it! My parents were still in town so they came up to Park City one day to spend time with us (and of course spoil Halle) and it was a blast! Dustin would be in meetings all day and then would join us at night for fun activities. Halle and I thoroughly enjoyed the Outlet shopping that they offer there, and all the other shopping....did I say outlet?? It was nice to get away from Provo, but made us even more excited to get back to Indiana in 3 weeks! It has just flown by (the summer) but we are ready to get back to our home in B-town. My parents left on Thursday night and drove through the night to get home. They are back in Texas enjoying time with family and spending time with my Meme (who is sick). So- hopefully everyone is doing great!!

6 comments:

Shannon Martino said...

I LOVE the pic of her on the basketball, too cute!

Em said...

Ditto.

Anonymous said...

Halle is a little natural-born model! Precious pics. I bet you are excited to go back to Indiana! I'm not though, because I want to spend as much time as possible with you guys. :)

Ali said...

I think the picture of Halle in front of the pig is one of the cutest I've ever seen. That's saying something considering how cute she is in every picture you post! Was Park City's weather any better than the heat in the SLC/Provo valley? I hear that it's pretty way dang hot. I hope you're enduring it well considering your added baby insallation!

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip! So glad you all got to go and spend time with Sugar and Pops,too. I love the pic on the basketball, and I bet she loved the frog and the piggy...

Grammy

Bree said...

We love Park City! We have a picture on the same bench next to the frog! How fun to have a little family getaway. Sad you guys are leaving the area right about the same time we come back! :( Maybe the Lufkinses need to plan a trip to Indiana!

counter