Thursday, December 29, 2011

Temple Square Visit

That night we drove down to Temple Square in Salt Lake City to see the Christmas lights. We first stopped and watched as homemade gingerbread cookies were being made- and sampled some.
 We also enjoyed the company of friends too! Halle loved spending time with Landon-
 Here are the kids in front of the temple-
 Walking with the boys... so slow.
 Me and my leading man.
 The family pic- we will never get all three to look at the camera-
 My sisters- it was so much fun to spend time with them up in Utah! If only it could have been longer-
It was so much fun going to see the Christmas lights- I have learned my lesson though and will bring a stroller next time!! 
Photobucket

1 comments:

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

Dang, you should have called, I could have sent a stroller down with Jess and you could have used it for the night :)

counter