Friday, December 16, 2011

Making it Snow

I have a good friend back in Vegas who taught me to take pictures when your kids do something that makes you want to kill them. 
 Dumping an ENTIRE container of mega-sized baby powder would be one of those things...
 AFTER we spit shined the room because the boys moved in together...brand new bunkbeds
 Inside their toy bins
In Bennett's school backpack and ALL over EVERY article of clothing. Bennett actually didn't have a jacket to wear (pretty chilly that day) gggrrrrrr.....
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Alex did the same thing a couple months ago... so fun to clean up! I feel your pain. :)

Emily B said...

Oh my gosh. I hope you made them help you clean up!

Darin & Misty Ralphs said...

We had this issue with silver glitter. Probably not as bad as baby powder, but I think there will be specks of glitter all over my house for at least a year. :)

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

At least they didn't want to make it slippery like ice (aka vaseline)

counter