Thursday, June 23, 2011

Little Brother Love

My little brother just left, he spent the entire week with me and the kids. All I have to say is he is going to be the best husband one day- he is so in tune with what needs to be done, loves getting on the floor and playing with the kids...all around great guy. 

He even babysat for me one night...what guy would ever do that with three children?? 

It was so much fun having him here- we spent great time together as he is getting ready to leave for Argentina this next month. He has been working so hard at getting prepared for this next step in his life and I am so proud of him! 

**of course I don't have any pictures as D took the camera to D.C.  with him




Photobucket

1 comments:

Hibbard Family said...

I'm really happy for your brother! It's so nice he is willing to step in!

counter