Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fighting the battle...alone.

The hubby is in New York this week, he is having a blast...(as much as you can without me :)  ) 

While he has been gone I just wanted to share some of the things that have happened-

1. Mr. Miles poured an entire bottle of syrup into my glade plug in

2. He also found a marker and got the fridge, dishwasher, and part of the wall before I found him.

3. Refused to put on floaties when we went swimming, fell into the water AT LEAST 5 times. Goes under, I grab him, and he comes up grinning from ear to ear. 

4. Dumped the entire container of kitty food on the carpet.

At least the other two are being good helpers!! 






Photobucket

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I vaguely remember saving one of your other children that (unknowingly) went into the pool without floaties on ;)
Miss you!

Emily B said...

Wait. Did I send my youngest to hang out with you? Your #3 sounds just like my #3. These boys are crazy!

bayardo4life said...

Miles sounds like a handful! I hope Dustin comes home soon!!

Kris said...

Oh joy - little curious babes, gotta love them. Hang in there. I hate it when Ben goes on trips. :-)

counter