Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's day to all the wonderful men out there. Specifically to the men in my life. 

Happy Father's day to the man whom I love more than anything else in the whole wide world, he truly is a great man who works very hard for me and the kiddos. He will do anything for me, even drive downtown to a farmer's market to get fresh produce only to find it closed last week. 

Happy Father's day to a dad who taught me all I know and helped me become who I am today.

Happy Father's day to a dad that raised my husband- taught him to listen to the music found within his soul.

and a Happy Future Father's day to my two little men...they are gonna make killer husbands and fathers one day. (As soon as they learn to wipe themselves, and many other things)! 


Photobucket

0 comments:

counter