Saturday, November 10, 2007

Two Months


So we had Bennett's two month appointment this past week along with family flu shots (it was quite the event!!) Bennett is doing great, he is weighing in just shy of 15 lbs (HOLY COW!) I have one big boy! He is doing great though, only waking up once at night now around 4...so we are super close to sleeping through the night. He loves interacting with Halle and watching her. Anytime she gets close he starts googling and smiling, it is so cute! Anyway- i will have to write more later...Halle has a friend over Eli whose mom is having a baby today!! So we are off to play!!

6 comments:

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

Very cute, I love the cubby babies; I just never had any of my own, Jack will be 1 year next week and barely weighs 21 pounds.

Shannon Martino said...

I can't believe he weighs 15 lbs. So cute!

Ola said...

Ollie was big too till one point and then slowed down quite a bit so he's not off the charts for his height anymore... :)

Allison said...

Wow! Eliza is 14 months (almost) and weighs about 18 lbs... crazy :) He is so cute in his pics, but I bet he is even cuter in person!!

Anonymous said...

He IS a big boy! He'll prob. grow up to be just as huge as Dustin.

Ali said...

I love when you blog about your kids. Bennett is so cute and your comment about his fascination with Halle really made me happy!!

counter