Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!



Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! We did- Dustin's dad is in town for the weekend and so it has been a blast thus far. I was a little nervous making a whole Thanksgiving dinner all by myself but I did it...and only 1 catastrophe ( I burned the pumpkin pie crust...not favorite anyway so...) but it all ended up delicious!



We got to set up our Christmas tree today and of course we had a great little helper! I tried to teach Halle to put the ornaments up, she caught on although then she would only put the ornaments on one branch causing all the ornaments to then fall off. Needless to say that it took a long time to decorate our tree. Then the kiddos got to wear their Christmas jammies to bed...I just love this time of year!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun, and good for you Samye for cooking it all by yourself! Was Bennett taking the picture in the dinner table one? Haha. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas!

Bree said...

Congrats on your first Thanksgiving success!! I can't wait to get our Christmas decorations up too!

Ali said...

I love the photo of your father in law playing with his grandson! By the way, I had never thought about letting Eliza wear Christmas jammies until Christmas Eve... but that's a dumb idea because then the holiday season is over. You've inspired us... she is now wearing Christmas jammies!

counter