Thursday, October 4, 2007

Tag...

My husband...

What is his name? Dustin Bryan Peterson

How long have you been together? We have been married for 3-1/2 years

How long did you date? 4 months dated, 4 months engaged (when you know you know!!)

Where did you meet? Zoology class my Freshman year. He didn't want to date a freshman so we just remained friends until my Senior year (I guess I had blossomed?) then we started dating.

How old is he? 27

Who eats more? He does...by far....

Who said I love you first? I think I did?

Who is taller? Him...he is 6'5 and I am 5'5....yes yes I can wear any shoe I can dream of and he will still be taller, by far!

Who sings better? Depends, i think I have him beat with kid songs (who know if they are ever in tune) but I love listening to him sing at church

Who is smarter? I say him...he can actually add without using his fingers

Who does the laundry? I do...

Who does the dishes? We switch. If I made dinner he used to clean but now with Bennett I LOVE cleaning the kitchen rather than holding a screaming baby! (Side note:Bennett is a great baby but as Shannon noted dinner time falls in the witching hour around our home)

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well, he used to sleep nearest the door (safety reasons...yes I am a wuss) but with Bennett I have to get up a lot more so I sleep there.

Who pays the bills? He does...once again the whole math thing....

Who mows the lawn? One day he will...and he is looking forward to it!

Who cooks dinner? I do, if Dustin cooked it would be pizza every night! (smile)

Who drives when you are together? He does-unless I am dropping him off at school

Who is more stubborn? I think him

Who kissed who first? He kissed me...in the front seat of his 4-runner.

Who asked who out? He asked me out 4 seperate occasions before I finally agreed.

Who proposed? He did....New Year's Eve at my parents condo in Snowbird overlooking the mountains....how romantic!

Who is more sensitive? Me....I think every woman is more sensitive especially with pregnancy hormones involved etc...

Who has more friends? i think he has more friends than I do.... but I do have a lot of friends that i have made throughout the years. Maybe it is even? I have to have some points for my friendship with Amanda Fannin who i became friends with in preschool? And then you have my family...at that point I outweigh him by far!! Right Shannon, Carma, Deya....??

Who has more siblings? Well.... sticky question. I did, but now we both have the same amount- 3 siblings each.

Who wears the pants in the family? We have the saying that Dustin is the head of our household, but I am the neck and I suggest the ways that the head should turn. (smile)

I would like to tag:
Allison Lentz
Shannon Martino
Kate Perks
Megan Roberts
AND
Meagan Cooper!

0 comments:

counter