Thursday, October 11, 2007

Making "ghosties" and the poop story




So the fun Halloween activity we did today was make ghosts out of suckers and tissues...and Halle loved it!

Anyway- the fun story today will have you all rolling on the ground. Bennett was in his little chair earlier today and started screaming his little head off so Dustin being the great dad that he is picked him up and was playing airplane with him. He was still screaming this whole time so I knew it was time for him to eat...I got ready and Dustin handed him to me. In about .2 seconds I realized that he was SUPER POOPY...like I am talking explosion up his back, down his back...everywhere. I went to go change him and about the same time told Dustin to come over and check it out. I showed him...changed him...then about 2 minutes later Dustin admitted something to me. Well before we get to this admittance you have to know that we were having tacos for dinner. Anyway- so Dustin at that point realized that he had been holding Bennett...and then handed him to me and went back into the kitchen. Thinking that he had cheese sauce from the tacos on his hands he LICKED HIS HANDS!!! SERIOUS! The worst part is that he smelled his hands first, thought it was cheese sauce and then licked both hands. It took a long time for me to stop laughing at him...because he licked his hands with poop on them.

16 comments:

Deya Love said...

That is so wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Dustin!!!

Ola said...

LOL!!! :)

jamie t. said...

nasty... I can't believe that he let you blog that... good man!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Oh no he didn't!

Shannon Martino said...

Does he know you wrote that story on here??

Allison said...

My husband would die if I wrote that! Lol! And yuck!

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

Oh grosse, poor mom for having to change that and poor dad for not knowing what he was dealing with :(

Anonymous said...

I love it! That's what a dad gets for handing a poopy baby to the mom to change!!!!!!

MOm P. :)

Ali said...

I am gagging in my mouth... How funny is that. Andrew will think this story is hilarious!

Cute sucker/ghosties idea. What a fun creative mommy you are!

Rachael said...

OH Samye! That is too funny! I can't stop laughing! It sounds like things are going well. I will write you an email this weekend! Sorry it has taken so long! Thanks for sharing the story, it is good to laugh! :)
-Rachael White :)

Em said...

oh. my. gosh. Now that's some quality entertainment!

Bree said...

Oh how I wish you were just kidding! That is SO sick!! Remind me not to shake hands w/ D next time I seem him! Hahaha.
P.S. LOVE Halle's devilish little look in the 2nd picture.

Amy said...

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Oh. my. gosh!

Poor, poor man.

Anonymous said...

Okay, absolutely disgusting. I bet he was dry-heaving for the next few hours...

Anonymous said...

Oh, and LOVE Halle's "Little Devil" t-shirt and mischievous grin to go with it :)

Sara said...

Samye- did you go to London study abroad? If so, I love the blog world and stumbling upon people I know! Your little tykes are so cute!

counter