Friday, July 8, 2011

Halle's birthday wish list-

I gave her (or rather she found)the Target ad from this week and went about circling items that she wanted for her birthday.  No harm right? I figured even though she has told me a bajillion times what she wants for her birthday- maybe she will circle something new- 

Camera- understand... a $180 camera...not gonna happen. Sure we can find something a little more economically logical.
 Movies- yeah... we haven't really gotten any new movies lately- Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure- not sure that will happen. I like to stick to the Disney classics.
 A new watch...because the 10 other watches sitting in the bottom of her dressup box need a friend.
And this one... take a look...words don't justify what she wants.
A leopard thong...for her 6th birthday. 

NICE



Photobucket

13 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

SO FUNNY!!!! It is great to know what 6yrs want! :)

Stacy said...

that is awesome! Hope Halle has a good birthday! Looks like you have been having fun. I soooo wish I was flying back to Houston on Sunday....I will miss having a friend (and my girls I am sure will miss cute little Miles!)

Rachael said...

Oh thanks for a good laugh!! That last one is hilarious! What happened to that sweet innocent 2 year old I met so long ago??? :)

Jeremy and Taren said...

That's hilarious!! Hey everyone wants a leopard thong for their birthday. ;) She picked some good movies too. Sharpay's fabulous adventure was actually really cute. I watched it with Kenna and it was good. Cute Halle. We miss her!!

Heather said...

hahaha! oh this just cracks me up!! I love it! Especially the thong! so funny! She's so cute.

Sara said...

LOL! Thanks for sharing that. We love and miss Halle. She is growing up way too fast!

Karina said...

I Totally laughed out loud at this one.

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

I love that she singled out the leopard print!

Ashley wakefield said...

hahahah sam this is AWESOME

Higg's said...

I'm sorry, but that is one of the funniest things I have ever read! A Leopard thong? Seriously? Man, she is a good time and man, do we miss her. Good thing she's got such a good Momma to keep her in line and keep the boys away!

The Collins said...

im dying laughing! a leopard thong...hilarious!

Alison Carter said...

funny!

Bree said...

that is hilarious!!!! :)