Friday, July 8, 2011

Halle's birthday wish list-

I gave her (or rather she found)the Target ad from this week and went about circling items that she wanted for her birthday.  No harm right? I figured even though she has told me a bajillion times what she wants for her birthday- maybe she will circle something new- 

Camera- understand... a $180 camera...not gonna happen. Sure we can find something a little more economically logical.
 Movies- yeah... we haven't really gotten any new movies lately- Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure- not sure that will happen. I like to stick to the Disney classics.
 A new watch...because the 10 other watches sitting in the bottom of her dressup box need a friend.
And this one... take a look...words don't justify what she wants.
A leopard thong...for her 6th birthday. 

NICE



Photobucket

13 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

SO FUNNY!!!! It is great to know what 6yrs want! :)

Stacy said...

that is awesome! Hope Halle has a good birthday! Looks like you have been having fun. I soooo wish I was flying back to Houston on Sunday....I will miss having a friend (and my girls I am sure will miss cute little Miles!)

Rachael said...

Oh thanks for a good laugh!! That last one is hilarious! What happened to that sweet innocent 2 year old I met so long ago??? :)

Jeremy and Taren said...

That's hilarious!! Hey everyone wants a leopard thong for their birthday. ;) She picked some good movies too. Sharpay's fabulous adventure was actually really cute. I watched it with Kenna and it was good. Cute Halle. We miss her!!

Heather said...

hahaha! oh this just cracks me up!! I love it! Especially the thong! so funny! She's so cute.

Sara B said...

LOL! Thanks for sharing that. We love and miss Halle. She is growing up way too fast!

Karina said...

I Totally laughed out loud at this one.

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

I love that she singled out the leopard print!

Ashley wakefield said...

hahahah sam this is AWESOME

Higg's said...

I'm sorry, but that is one of the funniest things I have ever read! A Leopard thong? Seriously? Man, she is a good time and man, do we miss her. Good thing she's got such a good Momma to keep her in line and keep the boys away!

The Collins said...

im dying laughing! a leopard thong...hilarious!

Alison Carter said...

funny!

Bree said...

that is hilarious!!!! :)

counter