Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Farewell Part 3- Birthday style

Of course while we were up there we celebrated Halle's birthday. I was bummed I didn't take more pictures because it was a true party!! We had the opportunity to have our whole family with us to celebrate Halle! My parents and siblings, Grammy and Brooke made the drive to be with us, and Poppa and Sherry came, and of course Grandma and Grandpa Eggett, and Jean and Russell were there. It was a P-A-R-T-Y! 

Here is Halle opening up her gifts from Grammy- she got a WHOLE bunch of arts and craft stuff- and has loved doing them during the afternoons while the boys sleep! 
 Halle had three helpers- here you can see two of them.
 Halle loves Jean and Russell- we loved that they came out with their busy schedule that they had that night.
After the dinner we hugged everyone then went up to my parents pool and had a swimming party. I invited all of my cousins and their kids to come swim- we had alot of swimmers! It was so much fun! We also got to chit chat with my Aunt and Uncle who are living in Guatemala right now- it was fun hearing about what they have been up to! 

Photobucket

0 comments:

counter