Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Surprise

I had no idea what we were doing for our Anniversary, and Dustin really have me thinking we were doing something off the wall crazy! I had packed workout clothes, a swimsuit, and had to have a snack before we went to "tie me over" so I wouldn't get exhausted. Then the whole way there he was giving me clues like, "Have you ever been bungee jumping... have you ever been to a ferris wheel...etc..." I had NO idea what we were doing.... until we pulled up to the parking lot of a SPA!! For our anniversary we went and had couple massages (an hour long) and they felt SO NICE! With chocolate dipped strawberries and candles it was definitely a nice surprise!!

7 comments:

Hannah said...

How nice!! What a great surprise!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Dustin IS the man.

kim said...

What a nice, romantic surprise! Happy late anniversary!

Bree said...

Way to go Dustin! Sounds like it was awesome! Happy Anniversary!

Hil said...

That would be do nice! I'm sure those massages were well deserved. :) I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful day! Happy Anniversary!

Sara Voorhees said...

GREAT idea! That D...he's a keeper ;)
D's Aunt Sara

Anonymous said...

Can we clone him and make him about 40 years older (with salt and pepper hair)????

just wondering....

MOm P :)

counter