Friday, September 2, 2011

Poof


What a week.  Hard to update lately, school has started back up and things are going full swing around here. Had a couple kickers though that thought were share-worthy.

-Called in to my OB last week to double check my appointment- I knew it was this week. When I called the receptionist asked why I was calling after I gave her my name... I told her "because I am pregnant and need to see the Dr?" She told me that she had a question that she had to ask the nurse and would call me back as soon as she found out the answers. She called back about 5 minutes later and apologized then said she needed to reschedule all my appointments ( I pre-schedule my appointments...just easier to do) I pushed her a little bit until I found out that someone had accidentally put in my chart that I miscarried and had done a d&c. They had closed out this pregnancy and started filing on my insurance. NICE 

-Did finally got to my appointment and everything looks great- I am 16 weeks and starting to show (will have to post a pic). I get to finally go see around 20 weeks what this little munchkin will be. 

-Had a fabulous birthday this week- D-man spoiled me by bringing me my favorite donut (yep...not worried about the weight gain) an apple friter (yummy) then brought home some Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake for dessert. The kids got some lovely jewelry and I was all around spoiled...my mother-in-law got me the BEST gift...that will have to be another post too. I have to share this goody with everyone-best.kept. secret. EVER.

- My parents and sister are coming in town tomorrow for the weekend along with their trusty bug-eyed side kick (pug). I told my mom all I wanted for my birthday was a shopping trip with her...woohoo! We will also be celebrating Bennett's 4th birthday on Saturday night. He turns 4 next Wednesday but we will be out of town. 

-Yep, we are going on a vacation to Florida on Monday morning. We will spend 2 days in Destin, then spend 2 days at The Happiest Place on Earth-and the best part is the kids have no idea where we are going or what we are doing. Fantastic surprise. Did I mention I got our tickets to the aforementioned destination for free?? That makes it even better...right? 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats on baby #4!!! That's crazy about the mix-up. I hope you don't have too many problems from it. Dealing with insurance is sometimes the pits.

Emilee said...

Disneyland for free? Suh-weet!!

Rachael said...

Fun vacation, better that it is free! (must share how you managed that) and that is crazy about your doc appts. Hope you're feeling well!

Katie said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had an awesome one. Have fun on your trip, we're going to Disney Land in October and I can't wait. It really is the Happiest Place on Earth.

Glen & Kat said...

I can't wait to hear what your best gift is, and I hope you have a fun vacation. Happy Birthday to Bennett!

counter