Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bennett's First day of Preschool!

This cute little guy started preschool on Tuesday at a local gymnastics place. They offer preschool AND gymnastics lessons (one hour each preschool day). It is AWESOME! They go from 9-2 so he is exhausted by the time he gets home. 
 Miles had no idea what was going on and was so excited too..until we dropped Bennett off.
I think Bennett thinks picture taking is for morons...at least that is the look I am getting from him in all of his individual pictures. He loves it and looks forward to going every Tue/Thurs.

I can't believe what "freedom" only having one child is. We get SO much done during the day while the kids are at school. I remember having just one and not knowing how to get anything done...now that I have three I don't understand what my logic was!!! 
Photobucket

1 comments:

Jeremy and Taren said...

Preschool already? He is so big now. I am glad you can get more done during the day. Enjoy it!

counter